How to us COINBASE & GDAX and avoid all the NETWORK (transfer) fees! Please share this!
*NOTE: To eliminate a transfer fee, set up a free account at www.gdax.com. You may have to verify your GDAX/Coinbase account to use them, but it is worth having NO transfer fees.
1. Start in Coinbase. Go to [BUY].
2. On the side with your currency, enter the amount you want to buy-the BTC side will fill in automatically. (I suggest at least $65-$70 (USD) per pack to be sure to cover the credit card fee to buy. It’s better to be slightly over, than under- if there is extra it will go to your wallet. If you are only buying 1 pack, definitely go for $70.)
3. Click [Buy Bitcoin] at the bottom and continue to get to the screen saying you purchased successfully.
4. Go to your GDAX account. On the left click on [Deposit], then where it says [Deposit Funds] click on [Coinbase Account].
5. Enter the amount you want to send over. (It will show your balance and you can send it all if you want.) Then click send. The funds will instantly transfer now to your GDAX account.
6. Then click on [Withdraw] from the left of GDAX. Then select [BTC Address].
7. Paste the wallet code of the external wallet you want to send your bitcoin too. Once you have entered the amount you want to send from GDAX click send.
There you have it, a transaction sent to your other wallet with no fees! Please share and like this awesome secret tip!
Signup at CoinBase here.
Have a stuck Bitcoin transaction? We can help!
#unconfirmed #bitcoin #bitcoinmining #bitcoins#bitcointransaction #cryptocurrency#cryptocurrencies #bitcoinvalue#unconfirmedtransactions #blockchain #coinbase#bitpay #digitalcurrency #blockchaintechnology#buybitcoin #bitcoinaccelerator #accelerator#fastandfree #speedupbitcointransaction